- When was Heliocentrism accepted?
- Who proved the geocentric theory wrong?
- What did Galileo prove?
- Why did Aristotle believe the Earth was the center of the universe?
- What did Kepler prove?
- How was the geocentric model disproved?
- Who thought the sun was the center of the universe?
- What four observations did the heliocentric model easily explain?
- Who supported the geocentric theory?
- How did Ptolemy’s cartography methods make mapmaking better?
- What would happen if the sun rotates around the Earth?
- Why did Ptolemy use epicycles?
- What did Ptolemy get right?
- Why is Ptolemy important to geography?
- Who made the first map of the world?
- Why is the geocentric model wrong?
- What was wrong with Ptolemy’s map?
- Which astronomer proved the geocentric theory developed by Ptolemy was incorrect?
- Did Ptolemy support the geocentric model?
- Who proved the heliocentric theory?
- How did Ptolemy come up with the geocentric theory?
When was Heliocentrism accepted?